Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Loving Life!



Married life is so amazing!! I wish we would have done it sooner but you know the whole, it happens when it's meant to happen thing is true so I guess it's amazing because it's the right time! I finally feel secure and content, knowing that my husband isn't going to be leaving for the UK with long stretches of time between our time together. We're almost done with the immigration process, which I'm excited about. We're waiting for the date of our final interview and then we can sit back, breathe a sigh of relief and truly start our life in earnest!!

We've been so busy with this and that, that I never got on here anymore to post things. We don't have internet access at home at the moment so I can only get on while at work during breaks like today where I had a cancellation. 

We're getting ready to go to San Francisco to the ballet for my birthday weekend so I am soooo excited about that!!! I can't wait to head to the city with my husband and just have a fantastic time!! I'll blog about that after the fact because right now apparently I don't have anything exciting or interesting to share- other than general happiness and contentment with married life and that wonderful husband of mine!!!!

OH and an amendment to the last blog about the rodent situation at the lighthouse..... after writing in to National Geographic Traveler Magazine to their "Help Desk" column where they help you get refunds etc...... we received a FULL refund for both nights!!!!!!! So yay- being pro-active does work!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh THANK GOD about the light house! i seriously think about that from time to time and get pissed! Im glad you are so happy, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! Thanks Danielle!!!! We were pretty excited when we received the call that we were getting the refund!!!!!

    ReplyDelete