Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outfit of the Day- Workin' it

Okay so here's a work look. We now have to wear 90% black to work (but you'd better believe we stretch those rules as far as they go- we are hairdressers!) So today I stuck to the rules and then some- I mean black head to toe!

Full outfit. J Crew shirt. I love this shirt so much I have it in white too.  Gap wide leg trouser.  Worishofer 562 shoes.

Hair: High bun (close up pics below) Earrings: Make Pie Not War


Detail of the J Crew shirt. 

more detail of shirt

Worshofer shoes. They are so insanely comfortable! They have a cork bottom, so they are lightweight.  Here  they are in all their glory on Zappos. I wear them allllll the time. They are actually falling apart- it's time for another pair!!

ballerina bun

ballerina bun close up

detail of earrings: Rosie Posie rose gold hammered hoops from Make Pie Not War

No comments:

Post a Comment