Saturday, June 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day- Casual Black

At the end of a work week I like to be a bit more casual and comfortable- the thought of gussy-ing it up on Saturday does not appeal to me. Sooooo, I try to be basic but add accessories to jazz it up to make it work appropriate. OR I use Saturdays to wear uncomfortable but cute shoes, since it's my shortest day of the week. Today was all comfort- but the Starbuck's barista did say I looked "edgy" today, so it must not have looked as comfortable and casual as it felt- score 1 for me!

necklaces: Make Pie Not War and Seiler Designs (links for both below). T-shirt: Target,  Black Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters rolled up. Shoes: Ecote from Urban Outfitters.

platform sandals from Ecote at Urban Outfitters. I got so lucky to find these guys on clearance last year for $10! Because they are essentially flat, they are quite comfortable.

hair today: ballerina bun yet again. Make Pie Not War rose gold hammered hoops (my favorite)  they can be found HERE

my necklaces from today: coin, charm and key necklace from Make Pie Not War - this is a one of a kind piece but she frequently does similar things and the no so similar things are amazing too!! check out her etsy shop HERE - support those small businesses (Alana also happens to be a doll)!!!!. The second necklace (on left) is a custom bronze disc with a crowned bird with the letter  G from Adrienne Seiler Designs. She does beautiful work and will do custom pieces. Her etsy shop can be found HERE, although she has a non-etsy site too. She's a local gal and really sweet to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment