Monday, September 15, 2008

Figuring this all out

So I finally decided it's time to start a blog. Everyone wants to know what's going on with our immigration process and what we're up to in general- so here we go!

Daniel finally got his interview date at the US Embassy in London!!!!! We're super excited about that because it feels like we've been waiting for an eternity! His interview is 9am (UK time) on September 24th, so be thinking good thoughts for us next Wednesday!!!! If all goes as planned he'll receive his Fiance Visa in 2-5 days!

This is a terrible first blog but I'm just trying to figure out how to use this before I get all into it. It's time to call Daniel so I'll start afresh tomorrow and really get down to the nitty gritty!!!

I've got to figure out how to post photos.........

No comments:

Post a Comment