Thursday, September 25, 2008

Patience rewarded!!!

After almost 8 years of patiently waiting Daniel and I are finally planning our wedding!!!! Daniel's visa will arrive next week and a ticket will be purchased! Sometime in October he will arrive for the last time in San Luis where I'll pick him up and keep him hostage in marital bliss forever!!!! I have to say as hard as it's been waiting for this immigration process to get moving we are very lucky because it's gone much faster than anyone told me it would go. It's been relatively smooth sailing, but I suppose that we're a pretty open, shut case and were able to prove that we're indeed in love and not committing immigration fraud. 
This is gonna be a short blog, although I have a lot more to say on the subject but unfortunately I have to actually get back to work!! So keep watching this space.....

1 comment: