Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things are moving!! finally!!!


So life just started moving at a fast pace for me. After years and years of waiting and being patient I've just been greatly rewarded. The granny unit that my parents have been constructing for the last 5 years, which I helped to design, is finally done and I've moved in!!!!! That was the best feeling in the world! It's a bit overwhelming trying to pack all of the things I've accumulated over the years, deciding what goes and what stays and eventually where it's all going to go!
I've been in since Saturday and it's been blissful! The only thing missing is Daniel, but he'll be here soon. It's been so strange but incredibly nice to be getting the house ready to be a home with my soon to be husband- which is a whole other blog. I'll keep updating as I continue moving in. 
ps.... Oh but let me complain a second about something on subject-I ordered a slipcover for the couch, as the current fabric clashes horribly with everything else. I wanted the slipcover to arrive asap so I paid a hell of a lot extra for expedited shipping. I ordered the slipcover on the 19th, and when I tracked it is said that expected arrival is the 26th. Now that's 7 days, I paid way more than normal shipping for 1-3 day shipping!!!! I'm super pissed!!!! I just had to share that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment