Thursday, October 9, 2008

Co-workers are the BEST!!!!!!!

My co-workers happen to also be my friends and I'm super lucky!!! I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for!!!! Rudianne (who will never read this but still needs the credit) is throwing a co-worker/hairdresser (+my mom and best friend Megs & her momma Donna) bridal shower and I'm super excited!!! At first I didn't want one because I didn't want to be the center of attention but she talked me into it and I'm glad she did. I'm so looking forward to spending a non-work day with my gals, enjoying food and pressies. I was very specific that I didn't want anything crotchless or that required batteries cuz you know 1. my mom will be there and 2. that's just not my kinda thing. I know that if I got super sexy or trashy lingerie I'd end up laughing if I wore it. It's just not me and Daniel would agree. He prefers me in a tank and undies so fortunately I won't be needing to get gussied up in lace, mesh or a g-string (thank god!!!! my bum is not meant to have dental floss anywhere near it!)
Anyway I'm really looking forward to it. I'll get some photos posted from it once it happens so I can share the good times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment